!SOLD! Gentex HGU-2A/P USAF Flight Helmet!SOLD!

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
cranedriver
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

!SOLD! Gentex HGU-2A/P USAF Flight Helmet!SOLD!

Post by cranedriver » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:31 pm

Just seeing if there may be interest here for this old filght helmet. I got it from my brother back when he was a crew chief on a B-52 and have been meaning to get it painted just never had time.

During some cleaning out I came across it and have decided to get rid of it and would rather sell it here before I threw it to the wolves on ebay.

It has both Dark and Clear Visors and visor housing, oxygen mask clips, chin and nape padding/straps. The interior of the helmet is gone no electonics or padding whatsoever. It is a size large helmet. I had planned on completely restoring it but changed my mind.

Anyway gonna try and get some pics up tonight and if somebody wants it just shoot me a offer via pm. Thanks.
Last edited by cranedriver on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Is that you John Wayne, this is me!!

cranedriver
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by cranedriver » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:29 pm

Pictures as promised.....

I know it is rough looking but some paint and decals would make this helmet look great.

The other color paint on it is where I was test shootin some camo patterns for another helmet.

Anyway send me a offer and I will get back with ya.

If the buyer wants it painted I could do that as well but it would be extra black, white, yellow, camo, od, is not a problem.
Is that you John Wayne, this is me!!