for sale 1:32 cold steel & matchbox 1:72

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
MARKSMAN1
Corporal
Corporal

for sale 1:32 cold steel & matchbox 1:72

Post by MARKSMAN1 » Sun May 08, 2005 10:53 pm

I have the following for sale or will trade for "king and country stuff". I have done many trades on here before, my ebay seller ID is globaltoyexchange and I have over 4,000 positive feedbacks and also accept paypa.

1:32 coldsteel

new Jagd panther x3 mint in box $17 ea
new m113a2 personnell carrier x1 mib $17
new loose jagdpanther $15 same as above
flakpanzer IV wirblewind x2 $25 ea mib
panzer IV ausf. H german tank with side skirts mib $25
flakpanzer IV mobelwagon $25

1:32 forces of valor

action series U.S. winter half-track (all-white version)$20
action series modern m109 u.s. improved tow vehicle x2 $20 ea

matchbox collectibles WW2 aircraft 1:72

new hellcat $15
new p-51 mustang x2 $15 ea

ultimate soldier xd 1:18

I have just about everything, mostly loose, only the 1st issue planes, but all the armour, vehicles and figures from 1st series thru u.s. marines, I have a few things with the box and mint in box, all the halftracks, jeeps and so on, but will only do trades for king and country at the present time on the xd stuff. If I do not know you, and you want to trade, you will have to send your stuff first. Any questions please email [email protected]