1:18 XD Stuff

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
CrazyinTexas
Sergeant
Sergeant

1:18 XD Stuff

Post by CrazyinTexas » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:16 pm

Howdy all. My last attempt to sale my Stuka's ended in disaster because of shipping issues. I can't get the dang wings off. So, I'm trying to sale all 3 for the one price of $75.00. Trades also welcome. Hopefully you are local and can get them or know someone who is. I'M NOT SHIPPING THESE. Here are the pics - same as last time. Note that the S1 Stuka has a crew member with the leg broken off at the knee but I have the part.

I am also putting up for sale or trade all my winter stuff = 1 Tiger(Die Cast Metal), 1 Panther and 9 soldiers. 1 Of the MP-44 soldiers had a broken knee but I fixed it with super glue. I would prefer to trade for a panzer 4 or 2 series 1 or 2 hanomags.

Shoot me a pm and let's see what we can work out.

And lastly, I would like to trade these guys for a German. Preferably one with a camo tunic.

pickelhaube
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by pickelhaube » Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:34 pm

Man those are some big pics.

PM sent
Kirk Douglas : Mine hit the ground first
John Wayne : Mine was taller

KAMIKAZE

Post by KAMIKAZE » Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:58 pm