BBI Blackhawk/Pavehawk ordnance arms (hard point winglets)

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Spudkopf
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

BBI Blackhawk/Pavehawk ordnance arms (hard point winglets)

Post by Spudkopf » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:54 pm

G'day All

If anybody has a spare set of removed/unused BBI Blackhawk (Pavehawk) ordnance arms (hard point winglets) kicking around that are surplus to their requirements and would be willing to sell, I'd like you to contact me, would also be very interested in acquiring the associated drop tanks as well.

Thanks
SPUD

Something's up with photobucket?????

pcoughran
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by pcoughran » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:12 am

If Pickelhaube comes through with his fuel probe in the next couple weeks I'll probably not need the winglets or the fuel tanks for my pavehawk. If you can wait till his "project" comes to fruition, mine will be available. I don't want to promise them though till I have a fuel probe.
"Where's dat waskily wabbit?"

Spudkopf
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Spudkopf » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:22 pm

G'day pcoughran

Thank you for the kind offer, I am more than happy to see how things pan out a wait for the opportunity. I have to admit that I have had another set offered up to me as well, with both these sets I would then be able to make up some mission specific variations that I can swap out at will, maybe something like a stubby wing single hard-point attack version for example.

As I've had my Blackhawk for over 5 years and from a long list of planned corrections and customs have only managed have thus far to correct the tail rotor angle (and that was some 2 years ago), you can see that I'm not in any particular rush and I'm quit prepared to wait for the parts, besides this gives me plenty of time to plan up my potential changes.

Thanks again David
SPUD

Something's up with photobucket?????