Last chance before Goodwill

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
flayrah
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Last chance before Goodwill

Post by flayrah » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:51 pm

Posted all these before but thought I'd give it one more try before the donation bin. All prices include shipping within US. Trades? Maybe, I'm looking for unique, custom 1/18; 1/12 (six inch) Plan B Toys military and energency figures (or other realistic 1/12), and GI Joe 40 Anniversary (1/6 scale).

British paras, set of four: one MIP, three loose and customized. Includes all gear as shown, most unused and still in packaging. Two extra bbi heads as shown. All are virtually mint, displayed briefly. $20.

WWII aircraft tug tractor and trailer. I have been unable to locate any information about this, but I know it’s from the 50’s or 60’s and seems to be extremely rare. Made of the softer plastic used at that time and is in excellent, virtually new, condition with no damage, cracks, wear. Bombs removable from trailer; trailer unhitches from tractor. $45.

Luftwaffe womans auxiliary. Dressed in blouse with necktie; skirt; hose; cap with luft insignia and carrying shoulder bag. Ball-jointed at neck, shoulders, elbows. Joints at wrists; hips and waist but limited movement due to skirt. Cap is removable but too many changes may cause paint damage. $15 shipped in US

French-style public posting board, mint condition. Different images on all sides. Let your GI's know what's going on in Paris $20 (figure not included, shown for scale)

Set of two Luftwaffe pilots in cold water survival suits. During the early War and particularly the Battle of Britain, the Luftwaffe was loosing many experienced pilots at sea, generally with survivable combat injuries but freezing in the cold water of the Channel. Among the many experiments to save these pilots, a cold-water immersion suit was developed that in effect was a complete-body life preserver. A one-piece, insulated flightsuit in high-visibility yellow, with fur collar and worn with a yellow skull-cap for further visibility. On the left sleeve was an armband designating the wearer as a German pilot. Figures have ball-joints at neck, shoulders, knees, ankles. Joints at wrists, elbows, waist and hips. Caps (held in hands) will fit heads but too many changes could cause paint wear. Figures designed to be a Stuka pilot and gunner, but could also be two pilots or any type of flight crew. $25

Atlantic Avenger, MIB, been unopened in my closet since I bought it. Requires VERY big shipping box. $75

CENT-ONE
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by CENT-ONE » Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:51 am

PM sent
Good Trader List
-Digger -Razor -Mowmaw -Flayrah -ThreeToughTrucks -jlspec -KWR190 -CW4USARMY -vmf214 -bravo5 -holensock -cranedriver -billgiff -Rowsdower -tparkhere