1/6 RC Hummers

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
warhawker
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

1/6 RC Hummers

Post by warhawker » Mon Dec 08, 2008 12:58 pm

After lunch today I decided to stop by Tuesday's Morning store. Mind you that this TM is located right next to Tuesday's Morning HQ. As I walk in I notice these large 21st boxes and find out there there are 11 1/6 RC Hummers
going for $69.95 each.
Talk about a blast from the 21st past!

kimtheredxd
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by kimtheredxd » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:32 pm

Not a bad price they were well made.
Could not think of anything to put here.

tmanthegreat
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by tmanthegreat » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:06 pm

That is a neat find! Those Hummers are selling for the price of most 21c aircraft today. Even the 1:18 88mm gun is more expensive :lol: Guess 21c is clearing house, as that is usually how Tuesday Morning stores get their products. Now, if the Stuarts would just show up :wink: But with the nature of my local TM stores that hardly ever get any military items, including corgi, that will be a long shot...
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

Threetoughtrucks

Post by Threetoughtrucks » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:18 pm

Wonder if TM is a clearing house for Wallyworld?

The Hummer was neat and ran well but never sold well because the interior is not accessible, just black windows. I've heard of guys using the remote control mech making neat stuff not usually RC.

I might have to check this out....... might be a neat toy to put aside for my Grandkid when he's a little older. :wink: I gave him a 1/18 CC when he was born and the DIL (Amazon woman who will be obeyed!!!!) still says "Two many small parts, he'll poke his eye out". Well, he can't swallow a Hummer...... 8)

TTT
Sometimes I am the windshield, sometimes, I am the bug.