WTS bbi blackhawk (custom) m134 miniguns SOLD

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
MG40K
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

WTS bbi blackhawk (custom) m134 miniguns SOLD

Post by MG40K » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:25 pm

Hello, I need to make some room in my collection, and have decided my black hawk is going to have to go. It has been customized with two miniguns, one on each side. I have also changed the rappelling line to a thinner rope, and changed the color of the rope to an olive for more realism. It has more weathering than how it originally came.Also has an added fire extinguisher in the cargo area.

I will try to get some pics up later today, so you can see exactly what you will get.

Includes original box and pilot with removable helmet. Make me an offer, send a PM.
[img]http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t345/MG40K/M1A1-Bagdad-RunningOver.jpg[/img]