General Blasto's Sales/Trading list, on hold, please read.

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
General Blasto
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

General Blasto's Sales/Trading list, on hold, please read.

Post by General Blasto » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:59 am

Finally, I have put in my first 6 months and qualify to place my sales list :)
This will start as an overview to what I have that I wish to sell or trade. Intrested parties may PM or E-mail me. I don't have actual numbers of how many items, but as stated, these are items I need to get rid of that are taking up space. I will try to update this list as soon as and as frequently as I can ;) Most of the items I have are modern figures, but there is a few modern vehicles and I need to get rid of duplicate WWII planes. Some items like planes are new in the box where most of the figures are new, but I swapped out the heads with WWII figures.

Ok, here it goes -

I have Lots of new FOV modern figures with WWII heads in package with all parts.

I have several new BBI paratroopers both WWII and modern with other new swapped out heads in the package with all parts.

I have a couple BBI Humvees that all I did was take the drivers/figures head and swap it out, other wise they are new in the box.

I have some extra WWII planes new in the box that are extras, both German and American.

I have some loose FOV modern figures with swapped out heads and loose parts, ie- guns, fuel cans, etc.

I have some other modern figures BBI new with the heads swapped out with WWII heads.

I am also thinking of selling off most of my Star Wars ships and figures and believe me, I have tons of the stuff :P

Now I am looking for is the new DAK artillary soldier, need about a half a dozen of him and the new DAK machine gunner, need a half a dozen of him too. I am also looking for the new German rifleman that has the kneeling legs, I need as many of him as I can find. That is like a couple dozen of him :?

Also as with most folks, I will need King Tigers and 88s when they become availible and maybe a couple 2 or 3 new Panthers.

There may be more I have to sell or trade, I don't know. I am going to- scratch that, Fight my way into the storage bedroom to dig this stuff out and make room for the extra bed in that's in our craft/hobby room. So if anyone is intrested in these items OR is looking for anything in particular feel free to PM or E mail me. Thanks, General Blasto
Last edited by General Blasto on Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

pokeyjtc
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by pokeyjtc » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:01 pm

PM sent

General Blasto
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Added items

Post by General Blasto » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:57 pm

Thanks for the PMs folks :)
I still have not got to the planes yet though.
One thing I can add for the list and am sure of the count is (2) packs of the Dual pack VN figures from 21st C. They are new, but the heads have been swapped out with FOV WWII heads, all gear and weapons still in the pack. Both dual packs up for grabs as the first item for sale. $17 for both plus shipping or will trade for 3 of the new 21st C figures(DAK artillary troopers and/or the new knelling German riflemen) in any combination with shipping included in the trade.

I also have found I have some of the Heng Long 1/16th scale M-26 Pershing R/C tanks. I have both types, the ones that shoot plastic BBs and the ones that have smoke and sound. All are new and unopened. $50 Each plus shipping.

Da General

olifant
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by olifant » Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:32 pm

PM Sent
[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/5374/sshqvdjx0.jpg[/img][/url]
[url=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=375&i=sshqvdjx0.jpg][img]http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/5374/sshqvdjx0.937d18e174.jpg[/img][/url]

General Blasto
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Planes and figures now found and brought out of storage.

Post by General Blasto » Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:56 pm

Happy Easter folks 8)
Just a quick note on progress...
I've been diggin' things out of storage today and found all 26 planes I have. I did a written list of them and sent out PMs to those who PM'd me about what they are looking for ;) I will try to post the list tomorrow and get to listing the modern figures I have as well or on Tuesday. It'll be ALOT of typing and I just don't have the energy to type the list tonight, but I've deceided to sell my entire plane collection :P Will post the list ASAP tomorrow. Thanks !!! General Blasto

General Blasto
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

List coming ,need a couple more days.

Post by General Blasto » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:16 am

Sorry for the wait folks, but we have been spending time with a very sick pet(cat) since this weekend. She passed away this morning and I am working thru getting her ready to be buried today and things should be back to normal by tomorrow. I promise to have the planes list and modern figures listed by this weekend - promise. Those who've been thru this and lost a pet I'm sure you understand. I've PM'd folks who've PM'd me about what they're looking for, but if I missed getting back to you, please PM me again. Once again sorry for the delay. Thanks, General Blasto

tkjaer21
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Re: List coming ,need a couple more days.

Post by tkjaer21 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:22 am

General Blasto wrote:Sorry for the wait folks, but we have been spending time with a very sick pet(cat) since this weekend. She passed away this morning and I am working thru getting her ready to be buried today and things should be back to normal by tomorrow. I promise to have the planes list and modern figures listed by this weekend - promise. Those who've been thru this and lost a pet I'm sure you understand. I've PM'd folks who've PM'd me about what they're looking for, but if I missed getting back to you, please PM me again. Once again sorry for the delay. Thanks, General Blasto
Sorry to hear about your cat.

Light.Inf.Scout

Post by Light.Inf.Scout » Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:37 am

Sorry to hear about your cat...lost a cat I had since college (almost 20 yrs) a while back. that really sucked. Like losing a kid, almost.
Trade References: JOC, IMMEWW2, Razor17019, KAMIKAZE, caesarbc, momaw nadon, supersonicfifi, Tambo, USMA07, bigsarge, American Grenadier, YT, Crazy Kraut, C00per, AV-8B Driver, cjg476, Buckyroo, aae83

tkjaer21
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by tkjaer21 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:39 am

Light.Inf.Scout wrote:Sorry to hear about your cat...lost a cat I had since college (almost 20 yrs) a while back. that really sucked. Like losing a kid, almost.
Exactly. It is like losing a kid.

dragon53

Post by dragon53 » Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:59 pm

GENERAL BLASTO:

Sorry to hear about your cat. My niece lost one of her cats two weeks ago.

jlspec
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by jlspec » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:55 pm

Sorry about your cat. They can be a big part of a family