Grumman TBF Avenger

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
rawjinks
Corporal
Corporal

Grumman TBF Avenger

Post by rawjinks » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:40 pm

Looking for a right horizontal stabilizer to a Grumman TBF Avenger from 21st Century Toys, 1:18 scale, in US Navy Atlantic Theatre colors. Any info on where one can be found would also help.

Thanks,

Rawjinks

MIGMADMAVIS
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by MIGMADMAVIS » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:42 pm

Im sure it would be pretty hard to find one of these, but maybe if you posted in the Buy sell trade forum, someone might be able to help you out :D I might actually have one and if I do ill pm you
Great Traders List:

hworth18
raiderad16
razor17019
momaw nadon
jmd250
kimtheredxd

tmanthegreat
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by tmanthegreat » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:36 pm

You might have some luck with 21c customer service. They did once send me a replacement part for a broken Avenger canopy (never mind that I needed the part in the colors of a Flt 19 Avenger and they sent me the piece from the Atlantic one). An e-mail or phone call might not hurt!
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

rawjinks
Corporal
Corporal

Post by rawjinks » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:11 am

thanks for the info guys...I will try posting the same message in buy and sell forum...

GooglyDoogly
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by GooglyDoogly » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:34 pm

I have an Atlantic Avenger that I cannibalized for its wheels. All it's parts are still intact. (aside from the wheels, that is) PM me for more info.