must have (maybe) christmas gift !!

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
mikeg
Officer - Brigadier General

must have (maybe) christmas gift !!

Post by mikeg » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:20 pm

for those of us who don't worry about paying for their next full tank of gas or carload of groceries, I'll offer up this fine reproduction item-

One of the 1st model shoei fg-42 dummy guns- in box w/out the two stripper clips, instruction booklet, but with brass repro sight, sling, and spike bayonet. Fine shape overall with some wear where the bolt travels and the selector switch adjusts. The bipod arms are tight, also.

$1500.00, dont laugh too much, their listed higher elsewhere and it is somewhat unique. Would you shoot a real one out in the woods every weekend anyway?

thanks- email with any interest
mike

mikeg

Post by mikeg » Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:53 pm

See www.modelguns.co.uk for pictures of the same repro gun. Thanks for any interest.

mikeg

Post by mikeg » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:33 am

This is going over like a turd in the proverbial punchbowl- whats it worth to an average person?, not a friggin connesieur(sp)

Light.Inf.Scout

Post by Light.Inf.Scout » Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:44 am

Dude - those are really cool, wish I had the $$$

[CAT]CplSlade

Post by [CAT]CplSlade » Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:37 pm

Hmm, I had a few similar models I got out of a Sharper Image catalog about 20 years ago - had an Uzi, a Colt .45 and an XM-17 with the blowback cap action. The rifle was ruined by an ROTC student trying to see how fast he could do a field strip but the Uzi looked good enough to get 3(!!!) police cars sent to my house when I was seen outside with it by some neighbors.

They cost substantially less than what is on that site, though.