WTB New Series 1/18 Vietnam Figures

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
MIGMADMAVIS
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

WTB New Series 1/18 Vietnam Figures

Post by MIGMADMAVIS » Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:11 pm

Title says it all!

Have alot to trade, and also willing to buy. Let me know if anyone has any theyd be willing to sell.

Thanks,

-Tobin
Great Traders List:

hworth18
raiderad16
razor17019
momaw nadon
jmd250
kimtheredxd

tmanthegreat
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by tmanthegreat » Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:49 pm

So you haven't found those in Nor Cal either? None here in central California, either. I thought I'd heard a report or two of them being found in So Cal, but nothing more. I wish they'd hurry up and get here. Mostly everything else has!

Please TRU, don't turn into Wal Mart with the spotty and regional distribution pattern :?
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

immeww2

Post by immeww2 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:45 pm

I can confirm that. I've checked several Northern, CA TRU and still no sign of those VN guys. I've found everything else including the new camo quad halftrack, but those VN guys are still AWOL.