Thread Deleted

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
STUKA
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by STUKA » Tue May 08, 2007 5:36 pm

Happy birthday guys - Yep I'm hoping for some extra spending money - 262 or 0 - maybe save for the dauntless
Ich liebe den Geruch von Sturzkampfflugzeug morgens.

cruizin2000
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by cruizin2000 » Wed May 09, 2007 10:28 am

Happy B-day to all of you May babies. My brother's is today, the 9th, and my daughter's is the 19th. My step son turns 18 the 25th of this month. I'm going to be more broke than what I already am. :lol:

C2000
Attack!!!!

tosborne3
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by tosborne3 » Wed May 09, 2007 10:41 am

*music playing* Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you...okay you guys get the idea. Have a very happy birthday, may heaps and bounds of x/d float your way. :D :D
Last edited by tosborne3 on Wed May 09, 2007 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There are old pilots, and there are bold pilots, but there are very few old bold pilots."V.I.N.C.E.N.T. (Tbh)

pickelhaube

Post by pickelhaube » Wed May 09, 2007 3:58 pm

All right guys 10 more shopping days till my birthday. :D
Kirk Douglas : Mine hit the ground first
John Wayne : Mine was taller

ChairmanMilo
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by ChairmanMilo » Wed May 09, 2007 7:37 pm

FYI, Baronvlad's account is active again, although he doesn't have anything listed at the moment - they probably took all of them down. He's going to have a lot of work to do posting all of his listings all over again :(

MightyMustang
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by MightyMustang » Fri May 11, 2007 10:58 am

aferguson wrote:First off, the American notion of freedom of speech refers to political freedom of speech and was never intended to allow any jackass who felt like it, the right to be as obnoxious and insulting as he/she wanted and then go run and hide behind the Flag.

Secondly, racial slurs and personal insults are never, ever, ever going to be tolerated on this site. If you don't like it, then this probably isn't the place for you.

Capiche?

And as a personal observation: maybe some sensitivity would benefit some on here. If you had had nearly half of your race wiped out by the people who used the swastika as their symbol, maybe you might just have some hard feelings about the way it's used too. It's not like it happened 500 years ago. Many who lived through it are still alive today, as are their immediate descendants.

Now, since this is not a political forum, can we get back to talking about toys please..

Very well said.

8)
"You dont know the power of the darkside, it is your destiny" Lord Vader.

pickelhaube

Post by pickelhaube » Fri May 11, 2007 8:35 pm

9 more days guys. I haven't put my pre sale on my Hellcat yet so you guys feel free.
Kirk Douglas : Mine hit the ground first
John Wayne : Mine was taller