XD Farmhouse and Hayloft wanted - DESPERATE!!

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
worldwar2buff
Sergeant
Sergeant

XD Farmhouse and Hayloft wanted - DESPERATE!!

Post by worldwar2buff » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:53 pm

Okay, I'm not really desperate, but thought I'd get your attention. :lol:

Anyway, I'm looking to pick up the Farmhouse and Hayloft. I can pay via Paypal or Money Order.

E-mail me at [email protected] if you've got one and let me know what you want for it.

I'm not really active here, but if you need references, you can check KIES99 on Ebay (614; 100% positive).
Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in other, body thoroughly worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO” what a ride!

immeww2
Officer - Brigadier General

Farmhouse playset

Post by immeww2 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:08 pm

PM sent.

MIGMADMAVIS
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by MIGMADMAVIS » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:11 pm

I cannot seem to find those anywhere accept on ebay, and they do go for alot of money however, Ive been looking for one of those 1/18 XD Plasets for so long, but i just cant find them,
Great Traders List:

hworth18
raiderad16
razor17019
momaw nadon
jmd250
kimtheredxd

tosborne3
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by tosborne3 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:14 am

Hello :D , This might help, but not sure, it seems kinda pricey to me, but head over to www.foxholetoys.com. They have a farm-house for around 125. They did have the hayloft awhile back, but unfortunatley I didn't have the $$$. :( Anyways, hope this helps.
"There are old pilots, and there are bold pilots, but there are very few old bold pilots."V.I.N.C.E.N.T. (Tbh)

worldwar2buff
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by worldwar2buff » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:15 am

tosborne3 wrote:Hello :D , This might help, but not sure, it seems kinda pricey to me, but head over to www.foxholetoys.com. They have a farm-house for around 125. They did have the hayloft awhile back, but unfortunatley I didn't have the $$$. :( Anyways, hope this helps.
WOW :shock:

I see why they still have them. Of the last 4 that were on Ebay (3 sold, 1 didn't), they average out to around $37!!
Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in other, body thoroughly worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO” what a ride!

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:50 pm

Not worth that price - ebay would still be your best bet. I bought a farmhouse, hayloft and two of the bombed buildings a couple years ago at TRU on extreme clearance, but don't have any extras...
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."