Anybody finding any 1:18 XD stuff at Frank and Sons lately?

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Hollywoodkbl
Sergeant
Sergeant

Anybody finding any 1:18 XD stuff at Frank and Sons lately?

Post by Hollywoodkbl » Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:09 pm

Just wondering if anyone has been to Frank's lately in So CAL. and seen anything good. It's a long drive for me...I make it once every three months or so.
"It's not the years...it's the mileage"

Flak Happy
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by Flak Happy » Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:37 pm

WOW :shock: I thought I was the only one who knew about that place on this board :lol: :lol:
I was just there last weekend, from what I can tell there are only two booths that sell any military diecast. A small booth with almost nothing but Forces of Valor stuff(1/32 and 1/72) and I think he had one of the 1/16 tigers. The other guy next to him has a few more XD and 32x items lately, but mostly RC stuff, dude had a huge rc armored car (1/6? I think) for sale. I think it was an SDFKZ. 222 :?

Hollywoodkbl
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Hollywoodkbl » Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:17 pm

There was a guy, sort of in the center of the place,....who sold XD. He had figures and vehicles....but I wonder if he's still there. Real nice African American vendor with some of his models under glass cases on display, this ring a bell? Can't believe we dont have more guys here who know about Frank & Sons.
"It's not the years...it's the mileage"

Flak Happy
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by Flak Happy » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:47 pm

Thats one the guys. He still has alot FOV stuff but hardly any xd or 32x stuff. I think he also has an online store, although I cant recall the name.

immeww2
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by immeww2 » Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:29 pm

I meant to go there when I was down there last year, but did'nt make it. I thought they would have quite a bit of XD stuff there, but am surprised to hear from these posts that the pickings are slim. Guess I won't be in no hurry to venture over there now.

Black_Dragon_One

Post by Black_Dragon_One » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:13 pm

were is this frank and son?
whats up doc....

immeww2

Post by immeww2 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:28 am

The one I go to is in City of Industry. I don't know if there are other outlets. Here's their website.

http://www.fs-collectibles.com/