Huge 1/6 Scale Collection for Trade/Sale

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
GIToys
Sergeant
Sergeant

Huge 1/6 Scale Collection for Trade/Sale

Post by GIToys » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:28 pm

I'm looking to do some serious closet cleaning. I have many 1/6 scale figures--Hasbro, Ultimate Solder, Dragon; a ton of weapons/unis; even a couple of vehicles--21st Century Stuart (non-rc) as well as the White Scout Car. Anyway, I'd be happy to swap for XD18 (figs or ground vehicles, not planes) or 32x (or even smaller scale stuff, including Britains Deetail, Corgi, Axis and Allies minis, etc.). This would be a get-together session as there's no way I could pack all this stuff (besides, face-to-face trading is fun!). I live in San Diego, not far from the Marine Air base in Miramar, just off the 15. If you don't have stuff to trade, I'd be happy to sell as well. Anyway, shoot me an email at [email protected] if interested.
--Mike, gitoys

billymod
Corporal
Corporal

Post by billymod » Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:33 pm

YGM

cheers!
Bill