Modified Smoke II

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
warhawker
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Modified Smoke II

Post by warhawker » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:30 am

Sabrefan
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by Sabrefan » Tue Oct 03, 2006 11:33 am

Now that is cool. Someone did alot of work on that paint job. 8)
Paul Hebert

It's been a long road, but I am still in the game. :)

ostketten

Post by ostketten » Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:48 pm

It looks nice, but that's an awful lot of money for that thing, and the bidding has barely gotten started, I would not be surprised to see the thing top $200 before it's over. I dunno, whatever makes you happy I suppose, but $200 buys a lot of nice XD at Wally, thanks but I'll pass.

UPDATE:
Odd... but I could have sworn when I first looked at the auction the starting bid was $100...looking at it now it's at $50...hmm, I dunno maybe these old eyes are playing tricks on me or he lowered the price before the bidding got started, I dunno. Anyway, $50 isn't too bad for someone who is looking for a customed 104, and this one does look well done.
Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 28th Regimental Colonel, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, U.S. Army, "Blood and Steel"

Sabrefan

Post by Sabrefan » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:22 pm

Yes, when I looked at the auction the F-104 was at 100 dollars, but a couple of hours later it was 50 dollars. That was weird. :(
Paul Hebert

It's been a long road, but I am still in the game. :)