TRADE WARNING

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
aferguson
Lieutenant General - MOD
Lieutenant General - MOD

TRADE WARNING

Post by aferguson » Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:54 pm

It has come to my attention that there is a user on these boards that has more than one identity and has contacted members, attempting to conduct trades and/or sales while using more than one identity.

At this time i would advise extreme caution in conducting any trades with members you are not 100% sure of.
i never met an airplane i didn't like...

aferguson
Lieutenant General - MOD
Lieutenant General - MOD

Post by aferguson » Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:21 pm

More info: Catman has been caught with multiple identities. His other is Jokeseth.

He claims that it was set up for a friend of his.

Jokeseth will be cancelled. Catman has been advised that it is forbidden to have more than one id on these forums.

Any future breaches will result in permanent suspension from these forums.
i never met an airplane i didn't like...

catman
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by catman » Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:24 pm

hey if i had known it wasnt allowed i wouldve told him to do it

RED
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by RED » Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:33 pm

AFERGUSON---Thank you for the warning and looking out for us!!!!! :wink: ---RED---
[size=150][/size]"Take your time.Stay away from the easy going.Never go the same way twice."---GySgt Charles C. Arndt on patrolling on Guadalcanal,1942[color=#BF0000][/color]