trades

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
catman
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

trades

Post by catman » Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:53 am

hi all
here at our walmarts in satown
theres not much selection...
so if anyone finds anything regular at theirs, such as 1:18 planes, trucks, vehicles, taks, pattons.... id gladly accept them in trade. i cant get any of these items down here, such as pattons, sahara figures, spec ops, botb, carriers, tanks, etc..
drop me an email if your interested
[email protected]
or contact me on aim at imasnake66 , yew ahr good , yhekshimash , and thegreatocelot

THanks

warhawker
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by warhawker » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:01 am

Catman,
I am surprised by your comment. There are plenty of items in the Texas WMs especially in the major cities like Dallas, Austin, Houston, El Paso and San Antonio areas where there are multiple WMs. If you run into alot of the same items, you may have to visit WMs in the burbs in order to get some variety. I travel alot (biz/personnel) here in Texas and have been able to find everything that has been released by 21st at the local WMs. You just may need to drive alittle farther locally to get them. It will be a hit or miss but usually rewarding when you find them!

catman
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by catman » Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:38 am

I can't just drive all over town, theres really nothing here in SA... the 281 one.. it really doesnt have anything, or someone comes and steals everything before me..

warhawker
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by warhawker » Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:17 am

Catman,
PM me what what exactly you are looking for /want and let you know what the WMs that I frequent here in Dallas have compared to your wish-list. From my office window there is a WM 1000 yds away that has a dozen items on it self right now.

catman
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by catman » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:06 am

ok well all there is here is 1:144 stuff, stukas and corsairs.
so anything other than that..

KAMIKAZE
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by KAMIKAZE » Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:36 am

So far in town I have found the Corsair,Stuka,Mustang,German and American Halftrack, both Seal vehicles, command cars, weapons carriers,1 1/2 ton truck, Marines, Japanese, BOB figures, checker Corsair, Old Crow Mustang, both Humvees, Both current F-104s.The 281 store is usually picked pretty clean. You have to hit the stores on the East and South sides of town.

Mark
I'm a legend in my own mind.

catman
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by catman » Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:16 am

well i only have 3 walmarts we can go to..

if your anywhere on the road can you pick me up some of those broken things we talked about? and some 1:32 vehicle kits, and some big plane that i dont have