Star Wars figures for sale

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Loki
Corporal
Corporal

Star Wars figures for sale

Post by Loki » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:22 pm

I didn't put this in the trade/sale forum as it's not really military related but after a lot of consideration I've decided to get out of the Star Wars hobby and I'm selling off my entire collection of over 500 figures. They are all from the modern era (1995 to present) and reflect all 6 movies. 90% of everything is loose, but I have a few MOC too. My first 3 lots are up on ebay now, with more to come in the following days and weeks. Thanks for looking. ebay I.D. is: jkiely18trp .

CW4USARMY
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by CW4USARMY » Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:27 pm

I hear you Loki. I have everything from 1995 to last year but the never ending repaints from Hasbro has me seriously considering giving it up as well. :?

Loki
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Loki » Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:27 am

That's what nailed it for me. Hasbro is always saying it's too expensive to make the new tools for all new sculpts, here's some repaints let's up the price a buck. And vehicles forget it, they don't even want to touch them anymore. All I hear is the market won't support vehicles, well Ninja Turtles have them, Power Rangers have them, even Barbie has cars and playsets. I think Hasbro's just greedy and takes Star Wars fans for granted. Put anything out in a Star Wars package and people will buy multiplies of it. Sorry for the rant, this just leaves me more space and money for XD and BBI stuff.

p51
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR
BOARD ADMINISTRATOR

Post by p51 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:01 pm

I've a huge Boba Fett collector actually... what'cha got dealing with the Fett? :-)

Loki
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Loki » Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:30 pm

The only Fett figures I have for sale are in a lot of Jabba's palace figures and I think someone bid on it already. It had the first POTF2 Fett from '95 , the repaint from the Shadows 2 pack with IG-88, the 300th speacial edition (probably the best version they did) and the Saga collection one from a fews years back with the jet pack thrust display base with the very odd articulation. I also have the new vintage one but I'm not sure if I'm going to sell any of that series yet or not, If I do I'll probablly do it as the entire set of 12.

STUKA

Post by STUKA » Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:16 pm

I'M DONE WITH STARWARS AS A SERIOUS COLLECTOR - AND YOU CAN'T GIVE AWAY THE STUFF TO SELLERS AS THEY DON'T HAVE ROOM.

i HONESTLY OFFERED ONE SELLER POTF FIGURES FOR $1.00 EACH AND HE DECLINED SAYING HE COULD NOT SELL THEM.

i ENDED UP SELLING ABOUT 50 OF THEM FOR $2.00 A PIECE AT A GARAGE SALE AROUND THE TIME ROTS CAME OUT.
i WILL PROBABLY STILL PICK A FEW HERE AND THERE TO OPEN UP AND HAVE FOR THE KIDS BUT - IM DONE WITH MINT ON CARD/ MINT IN BOX -
Ich liebe den Geruch von Sturzkampfflugzeug morgens.

DocTodd
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by DocTodd » Fri Feb 24, 2006 10:43 pm

I must agree. I still buy a few here and there (mainly troopers)but end up letting the kids play with them. It gets ridiculous plus the 1995 figures look like crap compared to the newest ones. I still like the ships but difficult to find much other than the code3 or other high end items. I have thought many times of selling my figures but it doesn't appear that they would sell.
Todd