MISC For Sale

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
15tango
Private First Class
Private First Class

MISC For Sale

Post by 15tango » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:05 pm

I have some items I would like to sell. They are from the mid to late 90's and are from a cartoon show that aired for a few seasons. However, I cannot remember what the show was called. You can see that there are 11 futuristic space vehicles that are a little smaller than 1/18 scale. I cannot guarantee that all the small pieces are there but they are in good condition. For those of you who like to customize, this is a good opportunity to buy some pieces to make into wunder weapons. If you are interested, please contact me and we can work out a deal. I would like to sell as one group and the Tiger is not included. Thanks!!
$50 plus shipping