WTB: Star Wars Black Series #09 Stormtrooper 6 inch.

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Jay
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

WTB: Star Wars Black Series #09 Stormtrooper 6 inch.

Post by Jay » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:30 pm

Hey guys. So here in NZ these black series 6 inch figures were a Farmers (NZ retail store) exclusive and i was a couple of weeks late to jump on them.
Amazon prices are twice what the rrp is so i don't really want to go down that route.
Not sure which retail stores in the States has them, but is anyone able to grab one at a reasonable price and have it sent down to NZ (I know that shipping will be on top of that)?
"you get in a steep dive in this thing and you've got almost no maneuvarabilty at all. You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with the broad side of another barn"

Jesse James
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: WTB: Star Wars Black Series #09 Stormtrooper 6 inch.

Post by Jesse James » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:48 pm

Dunno if Amazon ships to NZ but you may want to keep that option open...

The 6" TBS are being sold everywhere but Wal-Mart (they're basically not paying much attention to Star Wars in general right now). The Wave 3 6" figures JUST began surfacing in the last month, so it's still early here, but Wave 2 was overordered by Target... K-Mart, Toys R Us... They're getting some wave 3 in sporadically, and some Targets are, but they're sitting on a mountain of Leia and Greedo right now too.

If these hit Amazon in quantity they may be a better option for you so keep your eyes out. If Wave 3 hits hard there, it may drive the price down. Right now the Stormtrooper is akin to Boba Fett from Wave 2... I'd suspect he'll get repacked, but I don't know that for sure either. Just a speculation. As I feel Fett will be back at some point.
http://www.JediDefender.com Bringing Balance to the Force
http://www.FFURG.com The Ultimate Customizing Resource.
Now Hasbro, make us some Head Sculpt & Endor Uniform variations! The new Rebel Fleet Trooper gets the JJ Seal of Approval Though!

Jay
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Jay » Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:18 pm

Yeah, haven't found a stormy on Amazon that ships outside of the States (or at least, I get stopped during the checkout process saying I can't proceed due to my geography). Plus prices range from $39 to $60!

The best option at the moment is andrewstoyz.com at $39 with another $17+ for shipping.
Very annoying when Hasbro lists a rrp of $19.99. Especially for an "army builder" figure.

It sucks because they are only sold through one brick and mortar chain store in NZ and each store only gets a set quantity so once a wave is gone, it is GONE.

I have read rumours that they are/were going to repack a wave of 2 Boba's and 2 Stormies per box for a later wave.

I'm really looking forward to the Biker Scout and Speeder Bike coming in a future wave. If I don't bag that I will kick myself ass over tea kettle.
"you get in a steep dive in this thing and you've got almost no maneuvarabilty at all. You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with the broad side of another barn"

Jesse James

Post by Jesse James » Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:08 pm

I'd be kind of shocked if they did 2x on $20 figures, just my hunch... I could see them getting repacked and easier to find. Han sells out here in the states though, and everyone pitched a caniption over him getting a slow in Wave 3... Yet he sells, so I dunno.

I'll keep my eye peeled. I'm not buying 6" figures, but I still am out and about and will at least look for one. Right now Wave 2 is everywhere but K-Mart and Toys R Us (and TRU has a good bit too, they just need to do a good sale and move stuff).

Target has been getting Wave 3 in, but I don't think that'll last like I said. They've got so many Greedos and Leias it's nuts. But Wave 3 is hitting there some, so I'll watch.

And Wal-Mart is a waste of space at this point... Well, they always were but they really are now for Star Wars toys.
http://www.JediDefender.com Bringing Balance to the Force
http://www.FFURG.com The Ultimate Customizing Resource.
Now Hasbro, make us some Head Sculpt & Endor Uniform variations! The new Rebel Fleet Trooper gets the JJ Seal of Approval Though!

Jay
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Jay » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:45 pm

Thanks Jesse, appreciate it!