1/6 StuG IV For sale

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
flyboy_fx
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

1/6 StuG IV For sale

Post by flyboy_fx » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:20 pm

Well, time to try and sell it. I need to finish saving for the spring semester and have money for gas and all. :roll: I'll miss it, however, I gotta stay in college. :)

The kit is from Field of Armor. I've added more details to spice it up some more. The kit is not too shabby! Very solid with good detail for the price. The thing weighs almost 70lbs!

I would like to get $1600 for it + Shipping (Around $230 to ship). I will go $1400 if you can pick it up (My zip is 28792). I feel that is a fair price considering the original kits price and all the time into building it. I am not selling the figures or crew with it, just the tank.

Here's a build thread on it.
http://www.sixtharmygroup.com/forums/ar ... build.html

Just shoot me a PM and maybe something can be worked out!

Alex
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better."
--Samuel Beckett