FS Feeler: BBI 1/18 Hornet "Golden Dragons"

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
NWarty
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

FS Feeler: BBI 1/18 Hornet "Golden Dragons"

Post by NWarty » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:43 pm

Hey guys,
Looking to part ways with my BBI 1/18 "Golden Dragons" Hornet. I bought this in 2009 while stationed in Iraq. It has been out on display in my man room for the past four years (non smoking). I got wrapped up into the "if you don't have a Hornet you ain't a real collector" frenzy when they were no longer being produced.

All the parts are here (but no original box). The boarding ladder has a slight bend in it from attaching it on and off over the years.

Looking to get $150 for it, shipping is additional. Believe me, I paid A LOT more for it NIB, so I think this is fair, and really...I'm taking it in the shorts with this offer. If you'd like additional pics, please let me know. And sorry for the crummy Iphone photo and don't mind my man-room coffee table, my kids thought they were Picasso.

Not in a rush to sell it, please PM me if interested.

Thanks for looking,
Blake