FS: Motorworks Diecast AH1W Cobra 1:40 Kit NIB $30 shipped

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
WGP Klaus
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

FS: Motorworks Diecast AH1W Cobra 1:40 Kit NIB $30 shipped

Post by WGP Klaus » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:07 am

The following items are listed for sale only, not interested in trades thank you.

Payment: Prefer PayPal, MO's are fine provided buyer is ok with waiting until funds clear the bank before I ship. If USPS M.O., I ship following business day.

Shipping/Fees: Prices listed include shipping (Flat Rate USPS/Signature Conf) within CONUS only. If outside CONUS, I'll cover 50% of shipping cost, to be determined by USPS rate calculator, and I ask that all parcels sent outside CONUS include insurance.

1:40 Scale Motorworks AH-1W Cobra, United States Marine Corps Attack Helicopter (Two tone sand camouflage scheme circa '91/'92 Operation Desert Storm) #88250

Decription: This item is a NEW in factory sealed package, sold originally at Walmart Stores about the 2005 timeframe. This item is packaged in "kit" form, meaning there will
be assembly required, and everything you need is included in the package, simply snap and screw together assembly. As you can see, it's pre-painted and decals are applied. This is a display piece and not necessarily a "toy". If you're into customizing, this is the perfect platform, I purchased several of these originally to do just that, add details, and repaint a couple of different paint schemes found on this airframe, but never got around to it. This piece was also available in assembled form, and were easier to find at places like Walmart and Toys-R-Us, but these assembly required kits were available at Walmart and they weren't around long.

Specs:
Made by Toy Zone/Boxed by Motorworks (Walmart)
New in box
1:40 scale
Diecast construction with some plastic parts
Highly Detailed
Rotating Blades
Rocket launchers
Moveable machine guns
Display stand
Measures approximately 16"L x 3"W x 6"H

Item was kept in a climate controlled/smoke free self storage unit for the past 4+ years and is in perfect condition.

PRICE: $30.00 shipped CONUS

NOTE: I'll be listing quite a few Military Diecast and Display pieces, of various scales here, over the next day or so.

Thank you for looking.

WGP Klaus
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Re: FS: Motorworks Diecast AH1W Cobra 1:40 Kit NIB $30 ship

Post by WGP Klaus » Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:17 am

Ad updated to reflect SOLD item and price lowered on remaining item.

WGP Klaus
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Re: FS: Motorworks Diecast AH1W Cobra 1:40 Kit NIB $30 ship

Post by WGP Klaus » Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:03 pm

Or best offer!