ebay - lots of 1/16 1/32 1/72 FOV & 21st just listed

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
CENT-ONE
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

ebay - lots of 1/16 1/32 1/72 FOV & 21st just listed

Post by CENT-ONE » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:29 pm

I picked up tons of stuff from a collection at a local auction house and have started listing some of it up on ebay. I only collect 1/18 so all of the other scales are for sale. LOTS of 1/32 FOV stuff already listed and hopefully more on the way soon.

seller ID is centwoggle in case the link doesn't work.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/centwoggle/m.ht ... 100&_sop=1
Good Trader List
-Digger -Razor -Mowmaw -Flayrah -ThreeToughTrucks -jlspec -KWR190 -CW4USARMY -vmf214 -bravo5 -holensock -cranedriver -billgiff -Rowsdower -tparkhere

ketelone
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: ebay - lots of 1/16 1/32 1/72 FOV & 21st just listed

Post by ketelone » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:14 pm

That's quite a nice collection you purchased. Good luck with your sales.
Ketelone

"Freedom is not free."

CENT-ONE
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Re: ebay - lots of 1/16 1/32 1/72 FOV & 21st just listed

Post by CENT-ONE » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:40 am

Thanks! It was an insane collection. I hit this local auction house every week, mostly buying mid-century modern furniture, and I was shocked when this stuff showed up a few weeks ago. I found a random box with stuff from at least two 1/16 FOV Tigers then had to search through thousands of box lots trying to find the tanks that apparently weren't there. :cry: I did pick up some nice lots of 1/18 hanomags and stuff, then couldn't resist buying too much of the 1/32 stuff. I'm insanely jealous of all the cool items that we're missing in the 1/18 world. I was only able to get about half of the stuff that was there as someone had put in standing bids that were higher that I was willing / able to pay.
Good Trader List
-Digger -Razor -Mowmaw -Flayrah -ThreeToughTrucks -jlspec -KWR190 -CW4USARMY -vmf214 -bravo5 -holensock -cranedriver -billgiff -Rowsdower -tparkhere