Large RC 1:9th RC Abrams tank (No Shipping. Cincinnati Area)

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
toyktdlgh
Officer - Brigadier General

Large RC 1:9th RC Abrams tank (No Shipping. Cincinnati Area)

Post by toyktdlgh » Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:57 am

I have a 1:9th RC Abrams tank I’m thinking of selling if I can find a local buyer. It’s been ran once or twice but that’s about it. I have two Hummers and two other tanks so this one got very little attention from me. I bought it about two years ago when I absolutely had to have one. I paid $300 at the time plus ridiculously high shipping. I do not want to ship it but if you’re local you can come take a look at it. I want $250 for and I’m not desperate to sell. I know I won’t be using it much and it takes up so much room here with all the other things I have. You will need to buy your own charger and battery as I only have the one for 5 vehicles. It comes with an extra set of drive sprockets since these things are know for having issues in that area. This one is just fine right now but I wanted extras just incase. PM me if you are interested. I know these things are getting kind of hard to find now so I wanted to offer it to my friends here first.

*I would consider a trade for the Large 1:200th Nichimo Yamato model but that’s all I’m looking for right now. *

Black_Dragon_One

Re: Large RC 1:9th RC Abrams tank (No Shipping. Cincinnati A

Post by Black_Dragon_One » Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:16 am

i have one that mother is big... i got my play art batman riding on mine.. try to do you tube then send them to your ebay sale
whats up doc....

toyktdlgh

Post by toyktdlgh » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:47 am

Thanks for the input. I’m not really concerned about selling this tank. I moved all my 1:6th R/C vehicles to a new home last week and 4 of them didn’t fit. That’s when I realized I had way more of these things than I will ever have the time to play with. I had plans to modify this tank but I have plans to do a lot of things that never materialize. I’ll hold on to it unless someone local wants it. I still haven’t posted it to Craigslist yet.

toyktdlgh

Post by toyktdlgh » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:54 am

I forgot to mention, I went ahead and dropped my local ad on this to $200. I really can’t let it go for less as I have $300 or so in it. Anyway if interested and you are somewhat local drop me a line.