1/18 WC-51 for sale $50.00 shipped

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
gliderdwm
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

1/18 WC-51 for sale $50.00 shipped

Post by gliderdwm » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:36 pm

I have one in the original box WC-51 truck to sale. Truck is complete. A few things about this one. As with every truck I have bought or shipped over the years something was broken. The top rails are intact but not on. No problem only a few tabs broken which is totally common. I believe on this one I repaired the suspension. I have done so many I have lost track of the ones I have done.Something about the resin used to make this one. Seems to be more brittle than other 1/18 pieces. It is in the original box with machine gun and accessories. 50.00 shipped to the U.S. mainland. I would prefer somebody buys this that understands there may be some reglueing after shipping.

sale pending
Last edited by gliderdwm on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Axis Nightmare
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: 1/18 WC-51 for sale $50.00 shipped

Post by Axis Nightmare » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:08 pm

A PM was sent for the WC-51

What makes the P-51 Mustang so special?

"It would do for 8 hours what a Spitfire would do for 45 minutes."

Brig. Gen. Chuck Yeager