Box of Parts for Custom German SP Gun

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
tmanthegreat
Officer - Brigadier General

Box of Parts for Custom German SP Gun

Post by tmanthegreat » Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:21 pm

I also posted this in the "Salvage Yard" thread, but figured I would make a seperate post so it doesn't get lost in there...

Anyways, I have a box containing parts from a 21c Pak-40 Hanomag and Chap Mei Wespe that has been in my attic for about 3 years. Here is a picture of the box of parts:

I was initially going to do a custom German SP gun vehicle by grafting the Hanomag tracks chassis and Pak-40 gun to the Wespe's upper hull. Sort of a "General Blasto" type custom, if anyone remember's his work. It never materialized and likely won't in my hands... So, I'm putting it up here for any takers. Anyone interested only needs to pay the shipping. I take paypal, check, money order.

Many thanks for looking :D
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

ram04
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Re: Box of Parts for Custom German SP Gun

Post by ram04 » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:33 am

P.M. sent :D

tmanthegreat

Re: Box of Parts for Custom German SP Gun