LOOKING for an BBI F-18 Red Devils or Blue Angel

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Krevix44
Corporal
Corporal

LOOKING for an BBI F-18 Red Devils or Blue Angel

Post by Krevix44 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:32 pm

Yeah right i know but its worth a try. I have about 4 brand new 1/18th planes i can trade or i can paypal asap depending on the price. Ebay just seems a little steep at the moment but i will pay a good price for a MIB one.

PM me if anyone is interested in parting with there. Thank you

mecanico23
Corporal
Corporal

Re: LOOKING for an BBI F-18 Red Devils or Blue Angel

Post by mecanico23 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:29 pm

Hello friend! How are you? See these F-18 Red Devils and F-18 Blue Angels being sold on ebay, I hope I have helped you and any count on my help, thank you!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BBI-Elite-Force ... _500wt_949

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Elite-Force-Ult ... _500wt_949

Coreyeagle48
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:08 pm

Kevin:

I have a Blue Angels F-18 I'd possibly considering selling you.

It has been on display but is in mint condition. I do have the original box though the box has been in storage so it is not mint by any means. Jet has the pilot and the ladder and all parts.

Decals were never applied and are still on the sheet. However, the decal sheet has some damage to the #5 decals and they can't be used. Also, some of the decals have lifted off the sheet, so they would need some work if you want to apply them.

Paid a hefty sum for this awhile back to be able to own one and would like to get most of my money back out of it if I do sell it. I could sell it for $400 shipped if you would be interested. Feel free to counter offer but I am pretty firm on price. I don't want trades as I don't do 1/18 anymore. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested as I no longer keep a major presence on this board.

Thanks

Corey
Trade References

tmanthegreat
hworth18
raiderad6
Snake
USCGSARdog
ThreeToughTrucks
Jnewboy
The one and only "Razor"
Rowsdower
Pizzaguy
pickelhaube
vmf 214
popeye357
JOC
Jwcarpenter

Krevix44
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Krevix44 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:12 pm

Still looking also can use the Maruaders version.