BBI 1/18 Blue Angels F-18 Hornet For Sale

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Coreyeagle48
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

BBI 1/18 Blue Angels F-18 Hornet For Sale

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:32 am

Greetings:

I am entertaining the idea of selling my BBI Blue Angels F-18 Hornet. I've had it for awhile, enjoyed it, but would like to free up space. It is a great airplane but it is big and my space limitations have really caused me to scale back and get out of 1/18. I would love to avoid ebay if at all possible which is why I am listing it here.

The plane is in excellent shape with no broken or missing parts. I have the ladder, pilot and instruction sheet. The decals have never been applied and I do have the decal sheet. There is some minor damage to the decal sheet. Some of the decals have been coming off the sheet and one of the #5 decals was damaged in the box and can't be used (unless you maybe scanned the decal sheet and made your own water-slide decals or something). So the jet can't be #5 but could be any other # Blue Angels you want. Also since the BBI decals were not the best and many people have issues with them lifting, it may require some work to get the decals to work.

I do have the original box but it has been in storage so it is not in the best shape. I also cut many of the ties to get the plane out, but I would package the plane well in the event it sells so nothing does get broken.

Shipping will be included in the price. The plane will be insured for full value and delivery confirmation will be used. I could do a money order or paypal for payment but if doing paypal it'd have to be sent as a "gift" due to the fees.

I'm asking $650 for this plane, shipped, to you. I know what I have into this plane from when I bought it. Offers are welcome but please keep this in mind when making an offer.

If this sale goes well I would consider selling the Thunderbirds F-16 as well.

PM if interested.

Corey
Trade References

tmanthegreat
hworth18
raiderad6
Snake
USCGSARdog
ThreeToughTrucks
Jnewboy
The one and only "Razor"
Rowsdower
Pizzaguy
pickelhaube
vmf 214
popeye357
JOC
Jwcarpenter

mecanico23
Corporal
Corporal

Re: BBI 1/18 Blue Angels F-18 Hornet For Sale

Post by mecanico23 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:13 pm

:D Hello friend! I understand you're also trying to sell the F-16 Thunderbirds BBI ELITE FORCE? we can communicate through my personal email: [email protected]