FS - 1:18 WWII/Vietnam vehicles and planes

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Mongoose
Private First Class
Private First Class

FS - 1:18 WWII/Vietnam vehicles and planes

Post by Mongoose » Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:52 am

Welcome to Crazy Sean's Closeout Corner!

Seriously, I need to offload some stuff. I got a kid on the way and need the room. Plus, I wanted to give the folks here first shot before I move to ebay. I haven't done much posting here, but I've been a member here for over 4 years. here is my profile and feedback on eBay. Also, tkjaer21 can vouch for me as I've personally known him since his college days.

Below are prices and pics. I'll describe any problems that I know of. If the prices seem unreasonable, shoot me an offer. Some of this stuff I'm just estimating. I don't want to screw anyone, but I also want to make sure I get something out of these. None of these have the figures included. The pics show what is included. Some of these are a tad dusty. I estimate shipping on the planes to be about $15. Smaller items will of course be cheaper. I'll ship whatever way is preferred.

Hanomag - $25 + Shipping

Hanomag Pioneerpanzerwagon - $25 + Shipping
- Pending

Hanomag Stuka Zu Fuss - $25 + Shipping - It will include the gas can as well. I dropped it while taking pics. - Pending

WC51 3/4 Ton Dodge Weapons Carrier - $25 + Shipping - As the pic shows, the middle roof support arch is broken and missing. It was like this when I bought it. - Pending

Pak 40 - $15 + Shipping

M16 Multiple Gun Motor Carriage - $20 + Shipping

MIG-15 Red Star - $40 + Shipping

TBF-1 Avenger - Atlantic - $50 + Shipping - It should have the screw-hole covers in place. The cowling on the front of the fuselage near the propeller is loose.-

F-104 Starfighter - Really George - $50 + Shipping - The front antenna has the silver-tip portion broken off and missing.

F-104 Starfighter - Smoke II - $50 + Shipping - The missile rack is broken and could easily be re-glued. Also, the rear wing-tips on the wing pods are attached wrong, as you can see from the 2nd pic. It was bought like this and I never noticed it until taking the pics.

I also have a few items in-box. They're in storage, so I'm not sure exactly what I have, but I'm pretty sure I've got an 88 mm Flak Cannon Pending and another Atlantic Avenger.
Last edited by Mongoose on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

digger
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: FS - 1:18 WWII/Vietnam vehicles and planes

Post by digger » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:07 am

Great prices on the vehicles. Good luck.

toyktdlgh

Post by toyktdlgh » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:40 am

PM sent on the Pioneer Wagon and weapons carrier

sax5thave
Corporal
Corporal

Post by sax5thave » Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:59 pm

Mongoose wrote:Welcome to Crazy Sean's Closeout Corner!

Seriously, I need to offload some stuff. I got a kid on the way and need the room. Plus, I wanted to give the folks here first shot before I move to ebay. I haven't done much posting here, but I've been a member here for over 4 years. here is my profile and feedback on eBay. Also, tkjaer21 can vouch for me as I've personally known him since his college days.

Below are prices and pics. I'll describe any problems that I know of. If the prices seem unreasonable, shoot me an offer. Some of this stuff I'm just estimating. I don't want to screw anyone, but I also want to make sure I get something out of these. None of these have the figures included. The pics show what is included. Some of these are a tad dusty. I estimate shipping on the planes to be about $15. Smaller items will of course be cheaper. I'll ship whatever way is preferred.

Hanomag - $25 + Shipping

Hanomag Pioneerpanzerwagon - $25 + Shipping
- Pending

Hanomag Stuka Zu Fuss - $25 + Shipping - It will include the gas can as well. I dropped it while taking pics. - Pending

WC51 3/4 Ton Dodge Weapons Carrier - $25 + Shipping - As the pic shows, the middle roof support arch is broken and missing. It was like this when I bought it. - Pending

Pak 40 - $15 + Shipping

M16 Multiple Gun Motor Carriage - $20 + Shipping

MIG-15 Red Star - $40 + Shipping

TBF-1 Avenger - Atlantic - $50 + Shipping - It should have the screw-hole covers in place. The cowling on the front of the fuselage near the propeller is loose.-

F-104 Starfighter - Really George - $50 + Shipping - The front antenna has the silver-tip portion broken off and missing.

F-104 Starfighter - Smoke II - $50 + Shipping - The missile rack is broken and could easily be re-glued. Also, the rear wing-tips on the wing pods are attached wrong, as you can see from the 2nd pic. It was bought like this and I never noticed it until taking the pics.

I also have a few items in-box. They're in storage, so I'm not sure exactly what I have, but I'm pretty sure I've got an 88 mm Flak Cannon Pending and another Atlantic Avenger.
Is the MIG and the 2 Starfighter still available? How much for all three shipped PARCEL to MN 55075?

tHANKS,

Anthony
TRADE REFERENCES: tmanthegreat, Grilledcheese, Tkjaer21, Delta Team, Blacksnakes, flayrah. fast mover, evilanimation, YT, Jnewboy