JSI F-14 exclusive weapons pack for sale

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Helo Driver
Corporal
Corporal

JSI F-14 exclusive weapons pack for sale

Post by Helo Driver » Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:40 am

At the 2010 San Diego Comic Con, I bought a JSI F-14. The one with the Knight and the lights. The guy told me this San Diego version would come with an exclusive weapons set, which would be shipped out later. The cost of the plane was pretty high, but he said that if I didn't want the extra exclusive weapons set...that I might consider selling them since they'd be hard to come by.
I didn't think much of it until a year later, when the weapons finally showed up. I set them aside, thinking I would put some of them on my F-14, hanging from my ceiling.
Well, months later, I've decided I don't want to touch the plane, and disturb it's suspension.
So, if anyone is looking for this exclusive weapons set, and would like to buy it, please send me an email at [email protected] along with your offer.
Please don't ask me what bombs and missiles are included, because I have no idea. I love aircraft, but am not much of a munitions expert!
Thanks

dragon53
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: JSI F-14 exclusive weapons pack for sale

Post by dragon53 » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:33 am

HELO DRIVER:

The weapons for the "Black Knights" are:

2 x GBU-24 bombs
2 x GBU-16 bombs
2 x Sidewinders
1 Sparrow
1 Phoenix

Also a LANTIRN pod is included, but since my "Black Knights" is the standard production model, I don't know if it came with the original Comic Con resin weapons set or not.

Helo Driver
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Helo Driver » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:56 am

Thanks for the update...

I opened the set...and yes, it has the items you listed.

Thanks again!

granch
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by granch » Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:24 pm

I would like to see some pics from the lantirn pod...

Helo Driver
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Helo Driver » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:42 pm

I took some photos....but have no idea how to post them on here.

I'll see if I can figure it out...

Helo Driver
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Helo Driver » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:05 pm

Sale pending....

granch
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by granch » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:35 pm

... Take a picture, transfer it into your PC. Then load it for example at Photobucket. When it's uploaded, click on it and some features will appear. Click on "Direct link", link will be copied. Then, go back to SSMHQ, open a reply. You'll have the img / img button: go just between the 2 cases img, and click with the right button of your mouse "copy". Thats all...