NKK Spitfire for sale

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
ExC17load
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

NKK Spitfire for sale

Post by ExC17load » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:38 am

I have an extra NKK spitfire for sale. The only issue is a small thumprint paint smudge on one of the roundels. Other than that, it is in perfect condition. I have two of them, so I really dont need the one at my office.

I dont have the box, but it has only been displayed, never played with and always in a smoke free environment.

I am asking $85.00 plus shipping. Anyone interested.

I also have an extra Daisy June, airshow Corsair, Vraciu Hellcat and ME-262 nightfighter with correct tail markings.

If anyone is interested in those, make me an offer. I will try to get photos, but I am laid up at home with a broken ankle, so I will have to ask my airman to take them and email them to me. If you really want the plane and are serious, I will get the photos.

Thanks!

- Kap
"I can stop collecting 1:18 scale anytime, really I can. OOoh, the new Stuka re-paint! I don't have that one.

pizzaguy
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Re: NKK Spitfire for sale

Post by pizzaguy » Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:38 pm

PM Sent

ExC17load
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by ExC17load » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:15 pm

PM returned.
"I can stop collecting 1:18 scale anytime, really I can. OOoh, the new Stuka re-paint! I don't have that one.

ExC17load
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by ExC17load » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:43 pm

Sale pending for the NKK Spitfire...still some more planes available for purchase!

ExC17load
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by ExC17load » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:37 pm

Sale pending on Daisy June and Airshow corsair.

Still have the Hellcat and Nightfighter for sale!

ExC17load
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by ExC17load » Sun May 01, 2011 3:27 pm

Daisy June and airshow corsair are sold!

Hellcat and Nightfighter still available...make me an offer!