FS: Genuine HGU-55 Flight Helmet/Mask - LAST CHANCE!

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
ExC17load
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

FS: Genuine HGU-55 Flight Helmet/Mask - LAST CHANCE!

Post by ExC17load » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:28 pm

I am selling my old spare Air Force flight helmet. It is basically brand new as I was given a different one when I arrived at my base. It has a brand new mask, clear and smoke visors, leather visor cover and a green helmet bag.

I am asking for $500 out the door, which is a steal based on what I saw on ebay. This would look awesome sitting on a shelf next to your 1:18 jets, or even on its own. This is the real deal and I promise you it is brand new except for a few scuff marks due to being moved from station to station in its bag.

Serious inquiries only and I can provide pics if you so desire. I would do this already, but I dont know how to post them here. PM if interested or send me an email to [email protected].

I know this isnt exactly small scale, but there are a lot of ex military guys and pro military guys on the forum who might be interested in this.

Thanks!
Last edited by ExC17load on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I can stop collecting 1:18 scale anytime, really I can. OOoh, the new Stuka re-paint! I don't have that one.

ExC17load
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Re: For Sale: Genuine HGU-55 Flight Helmet/Mask w/helmet bag

Post by ExC17load » Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:54 pm

My wife said I was asking too much, so I am reducing the price to $350.00.

Thanks!
"I can stop collecting 1:18 scale anytime, really I can. OOoh, the new Stuka re-paint! I don't have that one.

killer 88s
Corporal
Corporal

Post by killer 88s » Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:01 pm

You can post pics if you make a photobucket account and upload the pictures on there. Check this link:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8426

$350 definitely is a steal! I wish I could buy it, but my budget is a little tight right now. Good luck with the sale!
Trade Ref: der Vogelfänger, STUKA, wreckchaser, hworth18, Threetoughtrucks, YT, Krevix44, [CAT]CplSlade, Delta Team, ww2collecter, evilanimation, Grilledcheese, AMERICAN_GRENADIER

sax5thave
Corporal
Corporal

Post by sax5thave » Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:58 pm

Would this be a CE model? Also, is the mask an MBU 12 or 20? I'd be interested. Kindly send me a photo. My email is [email protected]

Thanks,

Anthony
TRADE REFERENCES: tmanthegreat, Grilledcheese, Tkjaer21, Delta Team, Blacksnakes, flayrah. fast mover, evilanimation, YT, Jnewboy

ExC17load
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by ExC17load » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:39 am

The helmet is not the CE type, though I dont really know the difference between the two. This is the standard Air Force flight helmet, but its in top notch condition except for the minor scuffing.

I believe the mask is the -12, but will verify and get some pictures to you this afternoon. I know the CE model looks cooler, but to me, this would have been the type worn by the pilots flying the wolf pack F-16 and more people wear this one than the other.

I also believe I have the regulator connector piece somewhere as well, which is another part of the overall oxygen system and allows for different applications. If you are interested in that, I will do my best to find it.

I will get some pics to your email this afternoon.

- Kap

ExC17load
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by ExC17load » Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:21 pm

sax5thave wrote:Would this be a CE model? Also, is the mask an MBU 12 or 20? I'd be interested. Kindly send me a photo. My email is [email protected]

Thanks,

Anthony

Email sent with five photos.

ExC17load
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Re: FS: Genuine HGU-55 Flight Helmet/Mask - LAST CHANCE!

Post by ExC17load » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:58 am

Had one person interested, but suggested eBay where I can make more money. This is the last chance to buy this at forum prices before I put it out on evil bay.

If anyone wants this setup, now is your chance to act!! Make me an offer!!!

Crazy Kraut
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by Crazy Kraut » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:13 am

If you would sell and send to Germany--> I´m interested
Wir haben gehurt, gekämpft und gesoffen, des Führers Mühlen verbraucht, sind auf dem Zahnfleisch gekrochen, doch haben wir uns teuer verkauft.
JG300 Wilde Sau

ExC17load
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by ExC17load » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:30 am

Crazy Kraut wrote:If you would sell and send to Germany--> I´m interested
I have no problem sending there. I returned your PM. Take a look and let me know what you think.

ExC17load
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by ExC17load » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:06 am

Sale pending on helmet.

ExC17load
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by ExC17load » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:41 pm

Helmet sold to Crazy Kraut, Danke Shoen!