1:18th Planes and some 1:1 40's era stuff

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
toyktdlgh
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

1:18th Planes and some 1:1 40's era stuff

Post by toyktdlgh » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:45 pm

I have some items I would like to find new homes for. A few are airplanes but I also have 2 40’s era 1:1 pieces that would be cool to display. I have plenty of this kind of stuff so these items won’t be missed.

Feel free to make an offer on anything. Please do not include shipping as I will calculate that on each item once i know where they are headed.
First is a 21C Corsair. It is as shown but has a broken wing hinge. It can still be displayed fine as is and the wing will push back into the other for display. It does need some repair. Make offer minus shipping.

Next item is an Admiral ME 262. Plane is in good condition and comes with partial pilot figure shown.
Make offer minus shipping.

Finally for the planes I have a Langley P-40. Plane is in good condition and has pilot. Same deal as the others. Make offer minus shipping. This plane is real nice.

Finally I have a 1940’s civilian radio in great working condition. This is not something I would normally put up here but I thought i would post it since I had the camera out at the same time. This radio is very clean for its age and pulls in channels well. It has a Firestone chassis with Firestone knobs. It say Air Chief on the dial. Great radio and it works! $50 plus shipping

See video as well…

Last is a WWII U.S. issue field phone. It appears to be complete. Leather strap has been reattached with a zip tie. It could look a lot better if done differently. Very nice phone and all original. Great display piece. $50 plus shipping.

memaddog
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: 1:18th Planes and some 1:1 40's era stuff

Post by memaddog » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:01 pm

PM sent on ME-262
memaddog