Bell UH´s and others

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Crazy Kraut
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Bell UH´s and others

Post by Crazy Kraut » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:17 pm

Want to smaller my collection.
If somebody is interested in an original packaged Bell Uh 1C Hoghead II, an "Air America" Version (without original package), a Marines Cobra (without original package and crew) and two 1:48 scaled Franklin Armour Bell UH´s. please pm me with your price ideas. Got more modells in 1:18 for sale (F18 red dragons, f16 wolfpack, starfighter, Stuka, F86, Fw190, Spitfire, Me109 and many more and many 1:48 scaled jets and props.
Please recognize that home base is Germany.
I would like to trade for Me163 or Me109 G6-Versions.
Best regards
Sven
Wir haben gehurt, gekämpft und gesoffen, des Führers Mühlen verbraucht, sind auf dem Zahnfleisch gekrochen, doch haben wir uns teuer verkauft.
JG300 Wilde Sau

exether_mega
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Re: Bell UH´s and others

Post by exether_mega » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:55 pm

Crazy Kraut wrote:Want to smaller my collection.
If somebody is interested in an original packaged Bell Uh 1C Hoghead II, an "Air America" Version (without original package), a Marines Cobra (without original package and crew) and two 1:48 scaled Franklin Armour Bell UH´s. please pm me with your price ideas. Got more modells in 1:18 for sale (F18 red dragons, f16 wolfpack, starfighter, Stuka, F86, Fw190, Spitfire, Me109 and many more and many 1:48 scaled jets and props.
Best regards
Sven
You've got mail :wink:

phil

Razor17019
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by Razor17019 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:16 pm

exether_mega wrote:
Crazy Kraut wrote:Want to smaller my collection.
Best regards
Sven
You've got mail :wink:

phil
Go Phil GO!
To Lee R. Frakes and the B-17 Good Pickin

fly-dk
Corporal
Corporal

Post by fly-dk » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:32 am

I have send you a pm :)