1/18 AMORED PERSONEL CARRIER

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Buckyroo
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

1/18 AMORED PERSONEL CARRIER

Post by Buckyroo » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:22 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/M113A2-Armored-Pers ... 20b1b29340

THIS IS A FRIENDS AUCTION, SO I THOUGHT THAT I WOULD HELP HIM OUT BY POSTING IT HERE.

KRIS

YT
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by YT » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:08 pm

Wow your friend is gouging on postage! :shock:

cranedriver
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by cranedriver » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:22 pm

He may want to add 1:18 to the title as well should draw more hits. One just like his sold for $175 I believe it was a board members as well.
Is that you John Wayne, this is me!!

Buckyroo
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Buckyroo » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:16 am

YT wrote:Wow your friend is gouging on postage! :shock:
I don't really get to see the effect of his postage calculator since I live 4 miles from him. He is a decent guy and if you have a real interest, send him a message. Maybe he doesn't know the impact of his calculation conditions he used in his listing. Other than helping to spreading the word, I don't get involved with his stuff.

As for listing title, I have tried to help him with that in the past, but in the end he calls it the way he wants it. That is also, why I posted here. I knew that his titles are not the best and I wanted to give a member here a better shot finding this.

ostketten

Post by ostketten » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:33 am

I do a lot of selling on ebay and I can tell you without hesitation that the price he is chargeing for priority mail shipping on an item of that size and weight is NOT gouging, not even close, as a matter of fact it's very reasonable for Priority, and frankly you'd be hard pressed to ship it by Parcel Post for much less than that amount, depending on where it was going.
Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 28th Regimental Colonel, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, U.S. Army, "Blood and Steel"

YT

Post by YT » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:42 am

I didn't notice it was Priority. If they are charging $30 to ship something this size a over few states parcel post, then things are even worse than I knew with USPS...

ostketten

Post by ostketten » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:10 am

If they are charging $30 to ship something this size a over few states parcel post, then things are even worse than I knew with USPS...
You could ship it anywhere in the country by Parcel Post for about half that.
Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 28th Regimental Colonel, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, U.S. Army, "Blood and Steel"