Autographed Frank Black (pixies) Oil Portrait $800

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Cabe
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Autographed Frank Black (pixies) Oil Portrait $800

Post by Cabe » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:52 pm

I know it isn't a typical posting here, but I will keep these to a minimum and do so only to reach an audience familiar with me

Tough time has forced my Hand to sell one of my prized possessions. It is an oil portrait of Frank Black of The Pixies. It was autographed by him in 1998 when he was playing a solo tour at Galaxy Club in Deep Ellum. I also gave him an identical portrait which I have been told by bassist extraordinare Mike Watt (as I gave him one of himself) that Frank has it hanging in his studio.
I oil portraits for live venues all over DWF starting with the Curtain Club in Deep Ellum and These Days manly Palladium Ballroom and Nokia Theater in Grand Prairie. I paint oil portraits for EVERY show that comes through those rooms and they are autographed by the performers the night of the show and the art is then hung up in the venue. I very rarely have time to paint anything that stays with me let alone getting one signed and this one is my pride and joy.Imagine having an autographed oil portrait of John Lennon or David Bowie..or Johnny Cash...that's how much I treasure this piece of art. But starting a family and TXU's wonderful rip-off 24 plan have made for a financial laugh riot this summer.
Selling this is a real kick tot he crotch

see my art and model gallery at http://www.cabebooth.com