MB Gamemaster Series Fortress America, Shogun & Conq of

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Cabe
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

MB Gamemaster Series Fortress America, Shogun & Conq of

Post by Cabe » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:06 pm

I have all 3 of these games (and all the axis and allies but they staying here with me)

I have the original Shogun (not samurai swords), the box was pleasantly damaged by a friend who borrowed it for 3 years but the rest is in great condition (great game) make me a decent offer

I have Conquest of the Empire, the box has wear but isn't damaged, it is in excellent condition played maybe 6 times
make me an offer

I have Fortress America (futuristic America under siege board/war game) Played...ONCE. Almost mint, i think box may have scuffing but is solid. Great game, but we kept either having too many players and have to go with another game, not enough players (or an odd amount)all these games were great when we played em, but it seems we defaulted to Axis and Allies to save the time of teaching rules and the learning curve to the "New Guy" every week.

I love owning all the game master series, but times is tight.

I will sell them as a lot for the right offer
see my art and model gallery at http://www.cabebooth.com

CrazyinTexas
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by CrazyinTexas » Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:27 pm

Fortress America rocks. If you get no takers, pm me if will part with that game.

popeye357
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Post by popeye357 » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:37 pm

Damn, I didnt reply cause FA is the only one I wanted:(

Cabe
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Cabe » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:24 pm

aint sold yet
I do have em up as a lot on ebay, i just got an offer on the buy it now/ OBO
I sent him a counteroffer.