FS: Any interest in Toy Zone (Model Works) 1:40 and 1:48

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
WGP Klaus
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

FS: Any interest in Toy Zone (Model Works) 1:40 and 1:48

Post by WGP Klaus » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Following items are offered for sale only, no trades thank you.

Terms: Prices include shipping CONUS only, if outside US, contact me with your mailing info for a quote.

Payment: Prefer Paypal if at all possible, will gladly accept M.O. as well.

A) Motorworks (ToyZone) 1:48 F-18C Hornet Diecast Aircraf Display Kit #88200

This item is manuf. by ToyZone and was branded under Walmarts "Motorworks" name and sold through Walmart during Christmas of 2004. This is a model of the F-18C Hornet specifically modeled after the CAG Aircraft of VFA-127 "Royal Maces".
This is essentially a quick put together kit, and screws and snaps together and once complete makes a beautiful display item and includes a stand to display the item as it would be "in flight".
PRICE: $20.00 shipped CONUS

B) Motorworks (ToyZone) 1:40 US Marine Corps AH-1W Cobra Helicopter Display Kit #88250

This item is manuf. by ToyZone and was branded under Walmarts "Motorworks" name and sold through Walmart during Christmas of 2004. This is a model of the US Marine Corps AH-1W "Whiskey" Cobra depicting a Helicopter that would have flown during Operation Desert Storm.
This is essentially a quick put together kit, and screws and snaps together and once complete makes a beautiful display item and includes a stand to display the item as it would be "in flight".

C) ToyZone 1:40 US Armys AH-64 Apache Helicopter Display Kit #99335

This item is manuf. by ToyZone and was sold at Toys-R-Us during the late '90s and early 2000. This is a model of the US Armys AH-64 Apache depicting a Helicopter that would have flown during Operation Desert Storm.
This item would make a nice display item and includes a stand to display the item as it would be "in flight".

Prices do include shipping within the CONUS, if outside US Please contact me with your mailing info and I'll provide a quote using the USPS rate calculator. In addition, I'll take $5.00 off whatever the quote is.

SPECIAL OFFER: Buy all three listed above for $65.00 shipped CONUS

Contact me offboard if interested: [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

WGP Klaus
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by WGP Klaus » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:02 am

Update: 4/7/09

Price dropped $5.00 on each item.
$20.00 shipped CONUS ea.