Huge Lot of Diorama Landscaping Material FS or FT

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Coreyeagle48
Officer - Brigadier General

Huge Lot of Diorama Landscaping Material FS or FT

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Sat May 31, 2008 12:44 pm

Greetings:

Selling this lot of model railroad landscaping stuff as I won't be doing dioramas much anymore (I just don't get the time). There is lichen, turf, some ground cover, vines, rocks. Most of the stuff has been opened but I will put it in ziplock bags to keep it safe. Lots of stuff here for diorama building I want to get rid of. I also have some trees I am going to throw in as well.

The trees that will be included are 12 inch high pine trees. There are four or five of them I believe. You will get these as well, even though they aren't pictured.

I feel this lot is worth a 1/18 airplane. See my other posts for my list of desired aircraft.

My Want List in 1/18

Plane must be complete, unbroken and have excellent paint finish as I display all mine.

Hellcat (Cat Mouth preferred)
PH P-40's
Me-262
Mig !5 (must be the Russian version)

If you have none of these and want this lot, PM me and make me a cash offer. I will take money or paypal.

PM if interested

Thanks

Corey

Picture of stuff:

Trade References

tmanthegreat
hworth18
raiderad6
Snake
USCGSARdog
ThreeToughTrucks
Jnewboy
The one and only "Razor"
Rowsdower
Pizzaguy
pickelhaube
vmf 214
popeye357
JOC
Jwcarpenter

V2 MAN
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by V2 MAN » Sat May 31, 2008 8:57 pm

Pm sent 8)
[url=http://ubanimator.com][img4e]http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/5694/userbar650558jb9.gif[/img4e][/url]

GOOD TRADE CONTACTS:
Coreyeagle48
migmadmavis
The one and only RAZOR17019
Rowsdower
Grunt1
Holensock
Blasto
tambo

Coreyeagle48

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Sat May 31, 2008 9:54 pm

Just an update to this:

I am kindly asking that any offer made for this lot of materials be made by Tuesday. Tuesday is garbage day and if I do not get any offers by Tues, it will be taken to the garbage.

I'm getting rid of this stuff because it really bothers my allergies. I want to see somebody get this that can use it for their dioramas and customs. So please make an offer, any and all will be considered.

Thanks

Corey
Trade References

tmanthegreat
hworth18
raiderad6
Snake
USCGSARdog
ThreeToughTrucks
Jnewboy
The one and only "Razor"
Rowsdower