HUGE load of 1:18 and 1:72 stuff - ALL SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
worldwar2buff
Sergeant
Sergeant

HUGE load of 1:18 and 1:72 stuff - ALL SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Post by worldwar2buff » Tue May 27, 2008 7:53 am

ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD PENDING PAYMENT. Mods, please don't delete yet.

I’ve got the following bunch of items for sale (no trades). I need to get this stuff out of the house so I’m offering these at great prices so the prices are firm. I will accept Money Orders or Paypal (Paypal payments will have an extra 4% added to the total). Prices do not include shipping, however I will only charge exact or as close to exact as possible. Please e-mail me at [email protected] if interested in anything. If you’d like references, you can check Ebay under the id of “Whos_Kiesling” (100% positive; 810+ rating).

All items come from a smoke free home, however some of the items I am the second owner. Anything major wrong with and item will be listed, but be aware there may be the traditional tiny imperfections or breaks, etc…

Tiger Tank – $30 - Diecast so I’m assuming it’s the Motorworks version. Figure not included. One track is starting to come apart as well as one of the rear mudflaps has been re-glued

Sd.Kfz. 251/7 Hanomag Pioneerpanzerwagen - $13 SOLD

WC57 Command Car - $13

M3A3 Halftrack – Winter - $13

M16 Multiple Gun Carriage - $13

M41 Walker Bulldog Tank - $12

M1 Abrams Tank - $15

Lot A – $8 - 4 figures – Mix of BBI and Ultimate soldier

Lot B – $20 - Loose Lot of over 170 pieces. Mix of FOV, BBI and Ultimate Soldier

Lot C - $50 – HUGE lot of 1:72 items – Forces of Valor, both loose and boxed as well as various makes of models. 2 Landing craft, 2 sets of boxed US infantry, various loose US and German infantry, vehicles and gear + much more.
Last edited by worldwar2buff on Tue May 27, 2008 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in other, body thoroughly worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO” what a ride!

toyktdlgh
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by toyktdlgh » Tue May 27, 2008 7:58 am

PM Sent!

Razor17019

Post by Razor17019 » Tue May 27, 2008 8:20 am

email sent
To Lee R. Frakes and the B-17 Good Pickin

Black_Dragon_One