1:18 21st C planes and aviation art seelin'

This Is The Place To Buy, Trade And Sale Your XD, 32X, BBI Items As Well As Your Other Small Scale Items.
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Forum rules
Please Note: Only Members 18 Years And Older Are Allowed To Post And Trade, and you must have been a member of this forum for 6 months to participate.
Cabe
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

1:18 21st C planes and aviation art seelin'

Post by Cabe » Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:07 pm

I have the following left in my collection: (make offer plz)

1:18 original "S" (Schlageter..sp?) ME-109. Pilot is broken at waist but can be fixed. For some reason when I got the plane for b-day present back when the world wasn't on fire the pilot was fused at the waist, I couldn't bend him to place em in the cockpit. so i forced it and he became 2. Shouldn't be hard to fix with a metal rod. All parts present and plane is in great shape in storage

1:18 Desert snake stuka. All Parts and men present. The antennae was chewed on by my cat, so I can replace it using my precision tools and paints to make it look better than it was originally, specify if you want it replaced.

1:18 original Mustang LOU IX. Great shape all parts present.

Before I put them on ebay, I wanted to see if anyone here in this group wanted to take a crack at it and give me an offer. I would expect you to pay for shipping so if you want to calculate that it would be from 75206 area code. It does not have the original box, but I will bubble wrap the heck out of it.

I will also accept a trade. I need an Iwata top feed airbrush, used is fine as long as it isn't just beat to all hell and gummed up. I prefer the top feed w/ the paint cup with the steel lid instead of the open top, but I will consider it.

oh and these 2 paintings
both by me. Shipping will be a tad rough but worth it, there are pww2 airplane versions I made like this at Canvenaugh flight museum and other WW2 restoration garages and such around North Texas. B17 version is happily in a garage with a b-17 crew and mechanics. I also take commissions .
(I usually let these types of paintings go tfor $2500, but i need to make space and I will let them go for $1500 or interesting trades (like precision air brushes , books with color plates of armor camo and markings but not just one small item unless the airbrush is a real expensive one ect.....heck just interesting trades dang it)

see my art and model gallery at http://www.cabebooth.com

pokeyjtc
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by pokeyjtc » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:22 pm

Cabe,
Those paintings are fantastic! Wow! I wish I had some money for you to do a commision for me.

kimtheredxd
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by kimtheredxd » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:38 pm

those pictures are astounding
Could not think of anything to put here.

Cabe
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Cabe » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:20 am

thanks guys,
i wish you had moey too, sure would help my tax situation
see my art and model gallery at http://www.cabebooth.com