Hobby Master 1/72 Tanks Coming soon?

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
Juneau@1
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hobby Master 1/72 Tanks Coming soon?

Post by Juneau@1 » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:43 pm

Anyone heard when the first round of 1/72 Hobby Master tanks will arrive in the US? There has not been any dates given yet, except the vague arriving soon.
Thanks,
Eric

hawkonevoodoo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Hobby Master 1/72 Tanks Coming soon?

Post by hawkonevoodoo » Wed May 02, 2007 6:09 pm

Juneau@1 wrote:Anyone heard when the first round of 1/72 Hobby Master tanks will arrive in the US? There has not been any dates given yet, except the vague arriving soon.
Thanks,
Eric
These should arrive in the US in July
HG3003 1/72 Russian KV-1 model M1941 124th Guard Tank Brigade, Leningrad, 1941
HG3103 1/72 Cromwell Mk.IV King's Own Hussars, 7th Armoured Division Operation Blackcock, Jan. 1945
http://www.hobbymastercollector.com/

"Battles are won by slaughter and maneuver. The greater the general, the more he contributes in maneuver, the less he demands in slaughter."
- Winston Churchill

Juneau@1
Sergeant
Sergeant

1/72 hobby master tanks

Post by Juneau@1 » Wed May 02, 2007 6:40 pm

I am wondering about the first release of the KV-1 and Cromwell. Although the third release by July looks promising for the 1st release being here soon.
Thanks,
Eric

hawkonevoodoo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: 1/72 hobby master tanks

Post by hawkonevoodoo » Wed May 02, 2007 7:00 pm

Juneau@1 wrote:I am wondering about the first release of the KV-1 and Cromwell. Although the third release by July looks promising for the 1st release being here soon.
Thanks,
Eric
There should be one or two arrive later this month. I will post any updates on my news page.

"Battles are won by slaughter and maneuver. The greater the general, the more he contributes in maneuver, the less he demands in slaughter."
- Winston Churchill

Juneau@1
Sergeant
Sergeant

1/72 tanks

Post by Juneau@1 » Wed May 02, 2007 7:07 pm

Thanks. By the way, your website is far better than any manufacturers webpage!
Eric

hawkonevoodoo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: 1/72 tanks

Post by hawkonevoodoo » Wed May 02, 2007 7:16 pm

Juneau@1 wrote:Thanks. By the way, your website is far better than any manufacturers webpage!
Eric
Thanks very much for the kind words.

- Winston Churchill

ostketten
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by ostketten » Thu May 03, 2007 4:44 am

Can't wait for the HM KV's, especially the KV-II, these should be awesome. I would love to see HM produce a JS-II as well. Any idea which online distributor will likely be the first to have these new offerings available??
Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 28th Regimental Colonel, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, U.S. Army, "Blood and Steel"

hawkonevoodoo
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by hawkonevoodoo » Thu May 03, 2007 9:17 am

ostketten wrote:Can't wait for the HM KV's, especially the KV-II, these should be awesome. I would love to see HM produce a JS-II as well. Any idea which online distributor will likely be the first to have these new offerings available??
Sorry, I don't know the answer to this. If I didn't I still couldn't say because I want to remain neutral and not give the appearance of favoring one retailer over another. I hope you understand my position.
It is because of this that I occassionally move the links to retailers around on my Retailer's page. I try to give equal time for each shop and list them at the top of the page.

- Winston Churchill

ostketten

Post by ostketten » Thu May 03, 2007 5:08 pm

Sorry, I don't know the answer to this. If I didn't I still couldn't say because I want to remain neutral and not give the appearance of favoring one retailer over another. I hope you understand my position.
It is because of this that I occassionally move the links to retailers around on my Retailer's page. I try to give equal time for each shop and list them at the top of the page.
No problem at all, I understand completely. The only reason I asked was so I could keep an eye out at the likely suspects website for these to appear for sale. 8)
Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 28th Regimental Colonel, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, U.S. Army, "Blood and Steel"