German Zundapp KS 750

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
ostketten
Officer - Brigadier General

German Zundapp KS 750

Post by ostketten » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:11 pm

Anybody have one of these?? http://www.wartoyz.com/page/WT/PROD/FOV-WW2-V/FV82206
I just picked one up on e-bay for a great price and was wondering if they are as nice as they look in the picture??
Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 28th Regimental Colonel, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, U.S. Army, "Blood and Steel"

grunt1

Post by grunt1 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:26 pm

Yes, this is piece is well done. You'll be happy.. :D

Btw, I posted a while back on how to do a 1:32 U.S. Harley as a quick custom. Can dig it up if you are interested..
-----------------------------------------------------------
-------- Need a list of everything 1:18? --------
---------- http://www.sshqdb.com
--------------
---- Built by the community, for the community ----
-----------------------------------------------------------

My Store: http://www.battlegroundmodels.com

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:47 pm

I have the same one and it does look nearly as good! Its one of my favorites among the small FOV vehicles, along with the Kubelwagen. The Zundapp comes with the driver and a rider in the side car plus a bunch of accessories that hook onto the bike and the trailer. It is deffinitely a display piece and is somewhat delicate! I think you'll like it :wink:
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

dfoos
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by dfoos » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:26 am

I have it in Grey and it's one of my favorite pieces. Very nice and detail is outstanding. I just wish they'd do a BMW now.

ostketten

Post by ostketten » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:02 am

I posted a while back on how to do a 1:32 U.S. Harley as a quick custom. Can dig it up if you are interested..
Thanks for the replies guys, I got a pretty good deal on this ($20 delivered) considering it's the "Enthusiast Edition" so after hearing all the positive comments I am quite pleased and can't wait to check it out. Yeah Grunt, if you don't mind send me a link or whatever to your custom, I would be interested in seeing it. BTW, Tman...the Kubel is definitely next on my radar, how about the Schwimmwagen...any good?? Thanks again gents.
Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 28th Regimental Colonel, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, U.S. Army, "Blood and Steel"

gary1930
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by gary1930 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:33 am

ostketten wrote:
how about the Schwimmwagen...any good?? Thanks again gents.
The Schwimmer is a great piece too. In fact, I've been well pleased with all my FOV 1:32 pieces.