Found a few other new 21st pieces !

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
jrs.
Corporal
Corporal

Found a few other new 21st pieces !

Post by jrs. » Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:40 pm

Hi guys took a road trip and stoped off at walmarts in Utah, Nevada and Arizona. Found both the opel truck and half track in Utah so they are moving west!

In Nevada I found a Okinowa play set that comes with a camo stewart and the US mortor team we have seen. A few accesories and a couple japanese infantry. Found a dog fight set p-51 vs Me262 as well.

Anyway happy hunting. Also if they would of had more I would have bought them all and sold them to board members, unfortunate just one of each was on the shelf! I will keep my eyes open

tmanthegreat
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by tmanthegreat » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:50 pm

The German trucks have been out in California and elsewhere in the west for a couple weeks now. The playsets have been around a while longer. The new Dogfight packs just showed in my area, but I think they may have been around. Glad you found some and that you like them! The west has currently gotten its due with new stuff, now if only the F-86s would get out of the deep south and head west :wink:
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

warhawker
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by warhawker » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:11 am

I am WAY ahead of you Tman! I am snooping/scoping out when and where the F-86 will appear here in the Southwest! As well, I am still on the quest for the new 1/32 planes to 'apear' here as well.

hworth18

Post by hworth18 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:41 am

Thanks for the intel Jrs...
I knew about the vehicles but I hadn't heard about the Okinawa playsets... :wink:
“The moment you think you know what’s going on in a women’s head, is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked”
-Howard Stark