More background on Dragon Models

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
gehena
Private First Class
Private First Class

More background on Dragon Models

Post by gehena » Mon Nov 06, 2006 2:43 am

When I bought my first Dragon Armor product I was somehow dissapointed when I looked at the box and couldn´t find any kind of background on that particular model. Now I have just acquired the second 1/35 Tiger (502nd, tank number 100) and there is absolutely no info on the box about this particular model. I don´t know if there is somebody from Dragon Models but it would be nice to include a little background on the model box.

just a thought
el fiero turco en lepanto
en la tercera el frances
y en todo el mar el ingles
tuvieron de verme espanto

VMF115
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: More background on Dragon Models

Post by VMF115 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:29 am

gehena wrote:When I bought my first Dragon Armor product I was somehow dissapointed when I looked at the box and couldn´t find any kind of background on that particular model. Now I have just acquired the second 1/35 Tiger (502nd, tank number 100) and there is absolutely no info on the box about this particular model. I don´t know if there is somebody from Dragon Models but it would be nice to include a little background on the model box.

just a thought
And it’s a good thought too!
I have noticed that on my 1:72 scale aircraft that I have, Btw I seem to brake the landing gears on them.….might as well call me “Shaky Jake”
Colonel "Madman" Maddox: Let me hear your guns!
Captain Wild Bill Kelso: My what?
Colonel "Madman" Maddox: Your guns! Ack, ack, ack, ack, ack!
Captain Wild Bill Kelso: [fires his airplane's guns] AHHHH!