What ever happened to these???

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
dfoos
Sergeant
Sergeant

What ever happened to these???

Post by dfoos » Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:58 pm

Anyone remember these?

These things were shown back in February. I have been eagerly awaiting them. As yet, I only know of the Russians being released, and those only to online stores which want 1.5 to 2x what they go for in WM.

Anyone know the status on these?

Are the russians ever going to make it to WM? Should I just break down and buy them online before I find they have been retired and I waited too long? Who's on first? Who shot JR?
Can I ask anymore questions?
Should I shut up now?

cruizin2000
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by cruizin2000 » Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:30 am

I have the Russian and Japanese sets. The mortar pics were shown to us on the old GP site and they're still not out. The other soldiers look to be DAK. I have the DAK set but the troopers don't look like these.

I've never seen any of the troop sets in stores other than Toys Were Us when they first came out. Another forum brother found me the DAK and 8th Army troops about a year ago. They were at a Wallys in TX.

Try some of the online guys for the Japanese and Russians.

Happy hunting!!

C2000
Attack!!!!

tmanthegreat
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by tmanthegreat » Mon Aug 21, 2006 1:03 pm

The Russians and Japanese are out and are some of the best 32x figures to date! The mortar pits would be a very cool release and I think we will eventually see them. Remember how long it took before we saw the 7.5 cm infantry gun set out in stores?
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

jrs
Corporal
Corporal

Post by jrs » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:44 pm

There was also the US 81mm and two 30 cal and crew pics. In addition on the old site we saw Wermacht early war figures that never turned up?

I got a set of russians the other day and found it funny that they were stamped 2005 on the base bottoms? Guess we will just have to wait and see? USMC and Brit Paras are missing as well?