Toy Merkava Tank

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
jkinzel
Officer - Brigadier General

Toy Merkava Tank

Post by jkinzel » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:27 pm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/262129649442?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT I'm always looking for this toy Merkava if anyone comes across one in their travels PM me,Thanx.

tmanthegreat

Re: Toy Merkava Tank

Post by tmanthegreat » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:11 pm

Did you ever get the Galoob Battle Squads Merkava that was made in the late 1990s? Despite the oversized gun barrel, it's really pretty nice. Has opening hatches, an opening engine, and even the rear troop compartment door opens. The vehicle is about 1:64 scale or thereabouts.
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

jkinzel

Re: Toy Merkava Tank

Post by jkinzel » Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:45 am

tmanthegreat wrote:Did you ever get the Galoob Battle Squads Merkava that was made in the late 1990s? Despite the oversized gun barrel, it's really pretty nice. Has opening hatches, an opening engine, and even the rear troop compartment door opens. The vehicle is about 1:64 scale or thereabouts.
I've seen the Galoob Merkava and it's a nice piece,Galoob made some interesting items but they're too small for what I collect,wish they had been made a little bigger but I have to admit I got some Galoob Migs when Galoob first came out.