Anyone purchased from jaguarmodels.com?

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
aferguson
Lieutenant General - MOD
Lieutenant General - MOD

Anyone purchased from jaguarmodels.com?

Post by aferguson » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:11 am

I've run into a snag with an item i tried to purchase from Jaguar Models. I paid with Paypal and after payment was sent, i was redirected back to their site where i was instructed to click a 'confirm' button to confirm the order. I did this but nothing happened and the page eventually timed out. As a result there is no record of my purchase, even though my payment definitely went through to them.

I sent an email to them and explained what happened. The response i got was in broken english and stated the 'IT guy' was off and the problem coudn't be fixed until next week. Ok, i guess but i'm wondering if this is just a stall or if they are a ligit company.

The site looks like they are a pretty big seller but i've never heard of them before and they may be affiliated with Merit in some way?

Anyone with experiience dealing with them?
i never met an airplane i didn't like...

robzilla503
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Anyone purchased from jaguarmodels.com?

Post by robzilla503 » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:13 pm

I ordered a Witty SU-27 from them in December 2013. I paid with Amex and there were no problems with the order or delivery. I did get an invoice from them when I ordered. Hope this helps.

Robert